Monthly meeting dates are detailed below, held at the following venue at 8pm:
Our Lady of Peace (OLOP) Church Hall,
Earley (Earley Cross Roads),
Meetings are the last Monday of every month except when there is a bank holiday.
We hold monthly meetings to enable the volunteers and committee members to get together and have an update on how the branch is running. We discuss the following subjects:
1) Branch finances, including any donations made to the branch
2) Number of members and subscribers to PawPrints
3) Future Fund Raising events & those which have just happened
4) Welfare - cats / kittens currently in our care and those on the waiting list
5) Volunteer roles which need filling
6) Head Quarters News
7) Success Stories
We hold a raffle, have a cup of tea / coffee and then a general get together to catch up on any news.
Anyone is welcome to attend, please feel free to come along and join us.
Dates for 2017 are as follows:
Monday 24th April
No May meeting, owing to Bank Holiday
Monday 26th June
Monday 31st July
No August meeting, owing to Bank Holiday
Monday 25th September
Monday 30th October
Monday 27th November
No December meeting